Technology & Manufacturing Process
During the product development and design phase, Fone Tai utilizes filament fiber (polyester fiber), staple fiber (artificial & natural fiber), blends of filament and staple fiber (interwoven) and other special yarns of particular functions in many different applications. In the weaving and pattern furnishing process, Fone Tai uses water-jet loom, air-jet loom, Rapier loom, Jacquard/ Dobby looms for its manufacturing operations. Therefore, Fone Tai is able to offer the clients wide variety of product designs to suit individual needs.
Fone Tai ensures the clients a stable and high-quality supply through five concepts of innovation and its professional expertise. Our products also passed the physical and mechanical testing of international standards. Furthermore, we are also a specialist high-quality knitwear manufacturer in a wide range of knitted mesh, such as warp knitted mesh, circular knitted mesh, warp-knitted sandwich, round-sandwich mesh etc. Our team is committed to strong engagement in creative fabric design and innovative material development. We offer the best solutions and all the requirements can be customized to meet individual customer needs and offer a competitive and very professional service in global market.
1. Unlimited creativity and design capability: For individual customization and further development of new fabrics, Fone Tai strongly supports and offers the best solutions for its customers. According to the needs and the functions of fabrics, we give the professional advises in the pre-production phase and ensure the quality of the new materials of the fabrics. From the raw material to actual production, we carefully take care and ensure the opinions of ours customers to be implemented in the production process. So far, in average we produce hundreds of new fabrics each season.
2. Customer-oriented: According to customer needs and their growing size of companies, Fone Tai is generously offering the fabrics in different ranges of quantities. Even 100 yards of minimum order can be fulfilled with 100% best service from us!
3. Vertical integration of manufacture: Fone Tai, as a professional fabric supplier, has the complete manufacturing plants from weaving, dyeing, finishing and post- processing to implement vertical integration strategies, which make the production process more efficient while ensuring the best quality.
4. Characteristic weaving techniques: In the weaving and patterned furnishing process, Fone Tai uses water-jet loom, air-jet loom, Rapier loom, Jacquard/ Dobby looms for its manufacturing operations. Therefore, Fone Tai is able to offer the clients a wide variety of product designs to suit individual needs.
5. Global partnership: Fone Tai is actively engaged with international markets and participates in trade exhibitions all over the world in order to expand business relations with new customers and open up new opportunities from domestic markets and abroad. Our long-term business partners, such as Nike, adidas and ottobock etc., which are well known for their successful products worldwide. They trust us because of our professional competence and high reliability.